Valentine’s Day is coming up in a few weeks! Do you have your gifts purchased yet? Have any ideas on what you want to get your loved one? No? Well, here’s a few ideas to get you started!
- What’s better than flowers for Valentine’s Day? A delicious bouquet that includes one dozen donuts and chocolate dipped strawberries from Y&E Creations!
- Fresh, sweet, irresistible hand-dipped strawberries available now at Gertrude Hawk. Pre-order chocolate dipped berries at our Gertrude Hawk store before February 11th and receive 10% off.
- Shop with Kiran and Dilip at Sweet Feelings Jewelers for the Valentine’s Day gift with a personal touch. Sweet Feelings offers photo pendants, money clips, name plates and more.
- Surprise that special someone with the new Pandora Valentine’s collection!
A delicious meal at their favorite restaurant
- 110 Grill offers modern American cuisine in a trendy casual atmosphere. Their menu includes gluten free dishes. They have been named the 2nd most allergy-friendly restaurant group in the United States by @AllergyEats! Make a reservation now to celebrate at 110 Grill.
- Visit Fuji Japanese Steakhouse and enjoy your favorite hibachi entrée or their mouthwatering sushi! Visit Fuji Japanese Steakhouse for indoor dining and takeout.
- Enjoy the Traditional Peruvian dishes at Peru Cuisine Bar & Grill this Valentine’s Day. They offer hearty portions of authentic Peruvian favorites that you’re sure to love!
That personal touch
- Think outside the box and get a personalized gift for that special person in your life this Valentine’s Day. Personalized tumblers, Gift boxes with a personal touch, balloon art and more at NesDecor!
- Give the gift personalized couples tees from Custom T’s!
Valentine’s Day Cards
- Send words of affection or a cute little anecdote with a card from Bhushan’s Hallmark