The Ultimate Holiday Shopping Guide
We blinked, and the holidays were upon us! There’s no slowing down now. Black Friday is here – but don’t worry. We have your back. Every year, the Galleria at Crystal Run produces its Ultimate Holiday Shopping Guide, and this year is slightly different. But full of all the “insider” ways to make your family’s traditional shopping experience memorable and safe. Let’s get right to it, shall we?
TAKE SAFETY SERIOUSLY
Your safety is our number one priority. We are taking every precaution to ensure your safety as well as our employees. Click here to learn more about the Galleria at Crystal Run’s comprehensive safety and sanitizing measures. Safety is a shared responsibility, so please do your part. Click here for a full list of our Healthy Shopper Guidelines, which must be followed by all guests.
- Wear a mask. As per New York State mandate, a mask MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES while visiting the Galleria at Crystal Run. The mask must cover your nose and your mouth. A mask under your nose or hanging under your chin, is not going to cut it. Do your part and cover up. If you need a mask, a Galleria at Crystal Run Security Guard will gladly provide one free of charge. If you don’t see a security guard on the floor, stop by the security office on the first level, near the main elevator (in between Beauty Club and Champs) and ask for one. No excuses. Mask up.
- Social distance. Stay at least six feet from others that are not in your party (while walking, riding the escalator, or standing in any line. Try to limit elevator use and opt to use the escalators, if possible. If you decide to utilize an elevator, please maintain a distance of six feet from others while riding. If that is not possible, let it go and wait for it to come back.
- Use hand sanitizer. There are hand sanitizers placed on the touch screen directories and other locations throughout the property. Please use them.
- Don’t walk and eat/drink. New York State mandates that all food and beverages be consumed while seated. Galleria at Crystal Run is no different. Please finish your meal while seated. When you walk around, you should be wearing your mask while visiting the Galleria at Crystal Run.
- Don’t talk on the phone with your mask off. If you absolutely have to hold a phone conversation without your mask, please go outside and social distance at least six feet. Masks are required while you are on the phone.
- Follow the directional floor prompts. To keep traffic flowing the same direction and ease congestion, one-way, directional signage have been placed on doors and digital screens throughout the property. Please follow them.
- Stay home. If you are sick, have a fever or show any COVID symptoms, please stay home. Any guest or employee with a temperature greater than 100.00°F or who has flu-like symptoms (e.g., cough, body aches) will not be permitted to visit the property.
SHOP EARLY—DEALS ARE AVAILABLE NOW!
To cut down on the crowds, long lines, we strongly encourage you to shop early. Many retailers have already kicked off their Black Friday deals, so why not take advantage of them? To let you in on a little secret… some of the same deals you are seeing now, will be the same ones offered on Black Friday.
If you can swing it, show up early, sometime on a weekday morning and scope out sales.
- Here’s a preview of some of the many early Black Friday deals
- Also, check the Galleria at Crystal Run’s sales page regularly. Retailers will be adding or updating new sales daily, throughout the week.
ENJOY THANKSGIVING AT HOME
This year, for the first time, the Galleria at Crystal Run will be CLOSED for Thanksgiving
The Galleria at Crystal Run’s doors will be locked Wednesday, November 26 at 9:30 pm and will re-open at 8:00 am Black Friday morning.
VISIT SANTA CLAUS
Yes, Santa is returning on BLACK FRIDAY! There will be plenty of fun and magic to go around with Old St. Nick but to ensure safety, new guidelines have been implemented for the Santa Set. Reservations are strongly encouraged with walk-up visits available as space allows throughout the day. Make Reservations HERE. Best practices will be followed, including maintaining a social distance of at least 6 feet from Santa, face masks, and enhanced cleaning between visits. For more information on the safety measures being taken based on the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, click here. Santa is located on the lower level in JC Penney Court) and will be available to take photos and meet kids on Black Friday from 11:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. For Santa’s hours for the rest of the season, click here.
BE KIND & HAVE FUN
The holiday season is the “most wonderful time of the year”, but it can also be stressful. As we navigate our way through this shopping season, with new social norms, we ask that you help us spread smiles and joy by being patient and be kind. You never know how you may make someone’s day by being kind. Everyone at the Galleria at Crystal Run wants you to enjoy a safe and memorable shopping experience.