Position Title: Sales Associate
Reports To: Store Management Team
The Sales Associate is the Customer Service specialist of the store. They are responsible for exceeding customer service expectations by listening to customer needs, offering extensive product knowledge and going above and beyond to ensure they’ve created an authentic connection with the customer.
Essential Position Responsibilities:
- Meets and exceeds sales goals.
- Maintain high quality customer service by greeting, selling, and servicing of all customers.
- Maintain personal and productivity goals.
- Maintain brand and operational standards.
- Provide product and brand knowledge to all customers.
- Process shipment and ensure merchandise is represented on sales floor.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Assists with proper and timely execution of floor sets and updates, markdowns, marketing and signage.
- Flexible availability- including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours a day climb, lift and bend.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Job descriptions are used for informational purposes only, are not to be considered all inclusive of responsibilities within a position, and may change periodically with or without notice. In addition, we reserve the right to add, delete, change duties, formally or informally, verbally or in writing, at any time for any position. Job descriptions do not alter the at-will policy of the Company, meaning that the employee or employer can terminate employment at any time, for any reason, with or without cause.
Policy Statement: Jimmy Jazz and all its subsidiary Companies are equal opportunity employers. We will not discriminate or make hiring decisions based on race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, political affiliation, sexual orientation or any other criteria that would violate any Federal or State laws.