Position Title: Assistant Sales Manager
Reports To: Store Sales Manager
Essential Position Responsibilities:
- Meet and exceeds sales goals.
- Analyze store metrics to improve store performance.
- Assists Store Sales Manager in coaching and motivating team to inspire top performance.
- Enhances brand loyalty by empowering store staff to offer a personable customer experience.
- Maintains high level of customer focus.
- Assists with recognizing talented staff and developing them for growth within the company.
- Works with Store Sales Manager to provide feedback and coaching to all employees.
- Works with Store Sales Manager to evaluate performance and contribute to annual review process.
- Execute all visual directives and initiatives.
- Completes daily inventory cycle counts.
- Maintains adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Maintains a safe and clean retail environment.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
- Proficiently utilize position related tools or company provided software.
- Utilize ladders for the purpose of merchandising or addressing minor maintenance issues.
- Work 40 hours (with meal break) per week. Weekly schedule includes nights and weekends.
- Demonstrated leadership ability with experience in customer service.
- 1+ years of footwear or retail management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong mathematical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Candidate will be required to stand for long periods of time throughout their shift.
- Lifting between 15-30 pounds.
Job descriptions are used for informational purposes only, are not to be considered all inclusive of responsibilities within a position, and may change periodically with or without notice. In addition, we reserve the right to add, delete, change duties, formally or informally, verbally or in writing, at any time for any position. Job descriptions do not alter the at-will policy of the Company, meaning that the employee or employer can terminate employment at any time, for any reason, with or without cause.
Policy Statement: Jimmy Jazz and all its subsidiary Companies are equal opportunity employers. We will not discriminate or make hiring decisions based on race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, political affiliation, sexual orientation or any other criteria that would violate any Federal or State laws.