DSW – NOW HIRING:
Store Supervisor Part-Time
The Store Supervisor assists and performs the following functions alongside store management: customer service, merchandising, omni activities and all inventory related actions to drive sales and results. Demonstrates behaviors that align with the company values of Accountability, Collaboration, Humility and Passion. The Store Supervisor partners with the management team to understand daily/weekly/monthly store priorities. They participate in and support merchandise placement, fulfillment and store recovery. Store Supervisors participate in monitoring associate compliance to all company policies and procedures as well adherence to Asset Protection standards. They assist in assigned projects and tasks to support service levels which include opening and closing the store.
Reports to: Store Manager and/or Co-Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain In-Store Experience by modeling CEL behaviors, redirecting associate behaviors to achieve store goals and responding to customer requests and/or feedback with a high sense of urgency.
- Ensures customers have a positive experience by maintaining DSW store standards. Completes all tasking related to daily open/close including store cleaning, recovery and maintenance standards.
- Meets metric based goals by reviewing, understanding and clearly communicating daily/weekly/monthly goals. Able to clearly communicate business trends to SM/ML.
- Reviews daily communication; plans and assigns tasks throughout the day and follows through with required actions.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Store Manager or other leader.
- Increase sales and success by maintaining sales floor and stockroom, enable the flow of merchandise to ensure an appealing experience to consumers.
- Supervises and participates in the planning and execution of all inventory management related activities including but not limited to; freight receipt, placement, markdown and MOOS.
- Responsible for all omni activities in store including but not limited to Charge/Send, BOPIS/BOSTS, Delivery.
- Leverages inventory reports to maximize productivity and merchandise presentation on the sales floor.
- Responsible for ensuring a safe environment for both customers and associates. Ensure all equipment is in good operating condition and checked regularly.
- Maintains supply inventory to ensure a successful floor moves, markdowns and fulfillment in areas of stockroom, cashwrap, clearance and non-sales areas.
- Performs, maintains and completes all information related to audits, donations, transfers, mismates, damages, etc.
- Work closely with the store leadership team to understand and follow policy and procedure
- Assists the Store Manager and other leaders in recruiting/interview candidates
- Support team by training, coaching, directing associates and communicates development feedback of others to the management team in an efficient manner
- Provides feedback to the Store Manager on associate performance and communicates associate relations issues to Store Manager for follow up.
- Supports team in managing payroll and associate timekeeping activities
- Recognize associates through our company recognition tools.
|• Excellent customer service by exhibiting a positive mindset and enthusiasm|
|• Ability to manage in ambiguous situations to resolve internal and external conflict|
|• Ability to develop collaborative working relationships|
|• Ability to recognize what is critical and take action|
|• Good verbal and written communication skills|
|• Proven ability to train, coach, develop and motivate others|
|• Ability to hold team accountable to time bound expectations|
|• Time management|
|• Able to work overnight or early morning shifts|
|• Proficiency in basic computer use, including Microsoft Office
Minimum 2 years retail experience
Some college preferred
Minimum high school graduate or equivalent