COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
* $13.50/hour PLUS TIPS, part time or full time available
* Complimentary Membership to Gold’s Gym Middletown and Gold’s Gym Newburgh
* Greet all members and guests in a courteous and friendly manner at the shake bar in the gym.
* Be knowledgeable of all food product offerings and able to assist members in their choices. Training and education is provided to field member queries on products such as shakes, acai bowls, coffee, etc.
* Be able to educate customers and answer Qs regarding the menu items. Training is provided for this purpose.
* Be responsible for cash/credit card drawer.
* Follow all recipes accurately in the making of menu items.
* Sell products and upgrades accurately and with integrity.
* Hand out samples and engage with customers in a friendly way.
* Work off of a checklist if opening or closing.
* Submit a completed checklist to your manager at the end of each shift.
* Relay vital information to your manager regarding product and supply shortages.
* Keep a clean, organized work area and report any issues to your manager.
* Leave the workstation clean and prepped and ready for the next shift.
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Gold’s Gym is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding other jobs or career opportunities with Gold’s Gym Newburgh/Middletown, please visit www.goldsgymservices.com/jobs.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. You must have a legal right to work in the United States to be considered for employment.