Brand: Victoria’s Secret
Location: Middletown, NY, US
Job Area: Store: Sales and Support Associate
Employment type: Part-time
Job ID: 03UPQ
Who are we?
Victoria’s Secret & Co. (NYSE: VSCO) is a Fortune 500 specialty retailer of modern, fashion-inspired collections including signature bras, panties, lingerie, casual sleepwear, athleisure, and swim, as well as award-winning prestige fragrances and body care. VS&Co comprises two market-leading brands — Victoria’s Secret and PINK — that share a common purpose of inspiring and uplifting our customers in every stage of their lives.
We are committed to empowering our more than 30,000 associates across a global footprint of approximately 1,360 retail stores in approximately 70 countries. We provide our customers with products and experiences that make them feel good inside and out while driving positive change through the power of our products, platform, and advocacy.
Position Overview: Seasonal Selling Associate
The Sales Associate drives sales and provides exceptional customer service, while engaging our customers and exhibiting an elevated level of product knowledge and expertise.
What We Offer
- 40% Associate Discount (Oct 1st-Dec 31st), 30% off for the balance of the year
- Free Mental Health (EAP) benefits for you and those who live with you
- Free Product
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive Pay
When assigned to the sales floor:
- Drives store sales and growth by personally selling to customers
- Proactively engages with customers, reads cues and responds effectively
- Provides customers with the perfect bra fit by asking effective questions
- Converting returns, offers and other promotions into larger sales
When assigned to the cash wrap:
- Delivers a friendly and efficient cash wrap experience, processing customer transactions accurately and efficiently at the Point of Sale
- Reinforces customer buying decisions at checkout and encourages purchase of additional items
- Recovers cash wrap selling zone and “go-backs”
- When assigned to processing and replenishment:
- Processes merchandise to be floor ready and maintains back room and under stock to brand standards
- Replenishes merchandise to brand standards to ensure product is placed on the sales floor and available for purchase
- Assists with other projects as needed including markdowns, re-tickets and the mark out of stock process
- When assigned to floorset activity:
- Executes floorset proficiently
- Understands and adheres to brand standards
- Assists with maintenance of back room and under stock, including merchandise and non-merchandise, to brand standards to enable efficient replenishment
All associate roles at Victoria’s Secret are responsible for:
- Driving top line store sales results and growing the business through action and productivity
- Maintaining a focus on bras as the premier product differentiator, to build loyalty and support our “Best at Bras” culture
- Preparing for each shift by maintaining awareness of all sales, promotions and applicable ringing procedures
- Taking initiative to recover and replenish merchandise, so it is available to sell
- Understanding and adhering to visual merchandising brand standards
- Assisting in housekeeping of sales floor and communicating maintenance issues
- Keeping an awareness of, and building personal capability in, loss prevention
- Reinforcing store strategy to reduce shrink
- Supporting all activities related to providing a safe working environment
- Understanding and demonstrating Company values
- Building loyalty through our Rewards Program
Click here for benefit details related to this position.
Minimum Salary : $15.00
Maximum Salary : $19.25
VS&Co provides an estimated range of compensation for this role as shown. Your actual compensation will be determined by a number of relevant factors, including but not limited to your specific skills, experience, & geographic location.
- Exhibits an authentic desire to exceed the customer’s expectations
- Proven ability to meet or exceed goals preferred
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency
- Has a healthy, competitive spirit, while maintaining a team focus
- Is resilient and bounces back quickly from setbacks
- Pursues opportunities to take on more responsibility
- Seeks out coaching from leaders and peers to improve productivity; leads own learning
- Schedule flexibility that includes evenings, weekends, holidays, and non-business hours
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.