The OMNI Operations Manager (OOM) drives sales and profit by leading and developing strategies for OMNI initiatives. The OMNI Operations Manager leads a team of colleagues who are responsible for all activities from receipt of product to ensuring the product is floor ready for customer purchase to final disposition of product. These activities include product movement logistics, back of house processes and fulfillment. The OOM drives product fulfillment by ensuring customer SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) are met for order readiness and shipment from stores. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Drive sales and profit results by leading and developing strategies and planning/executing workload on the following: product movement logistics, fulfillment and back of house activities.
- Drive Customer Experience KPI, such as Omni Customer Experience score and Omni demand metrics.
- Manage merchandise flow, incoming receipts and reverse logistics activities to accurately plan staffing/schedules; drive Supply Chain initiatives in-store.
- Provide strategic support for the growing OMNI business.
- Ensure adequate staffing and weekend compliance to ensure completion of fulfillment work and SLAs for Fulfillment, BOPS (Buy Online, Pick Up in Store), and BOSS (Buy Online, Ship to Store) are met.
- Direct and organize the receiving and processing of all merchandise receipts; drive leadership to ensure back of house standards are maintained.
- Coordinate and lead the inventory management strategy in collaboration with Supply Chain to support end of year inventory process.
- Foster an environment of safety and support MBA in risk/safety program.
- Support Asset Protection initiatives from audit to merchandise protection standards.
- Communicate and collaborate with Support Operations on Omni workload.
- Support Manager Business Administration in the workload planning process to accomplish task and support the customer.
- Collaborate with Style Merchandise Execution Captain and Customer Experience Manager on merchandise placement execution and style.
- Collaborate with Style Merchandise Execution Manager to oversee management of RFID program.
- Analyze reports to review business results and develop appropriate strategies to capitalize on business strengths and impact deficiencies.
- Interview, hire, train, direct, manage, coach, develop, coordinate, evaluate, and discipline direct and indirect reports; establish strategy for work; provide insight and decision support; direct and manage team to meet or exceed performance and behavioral expectations; address complaints from and resolve problems with colleagues.
- Utilize check-in process as a tool for Colleague talent development, promotion and advancement.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred, but not required.
- A minimum of 3-5 years retail management in a department or specialty store.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills; ability to draft reports and other communications, effectively present to management and internal and external business partners, and interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Regularly required to sit, talk, hear, and use hands to finger, handle, and feel; frequently required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms; occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 25 lbs., climb ladders, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl; requires close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Exchange.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Self-motivated. Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team.
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
- Must be proficient in the use of computers and RF equipment.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Highly organized, with the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays.