BE PART OF SOMETHING REAL
As the Merchandising Lead, you are the Merchandising Team Leader’s right hand in ensuring your store is always rocking AEO Brand Visual Standards. Your expertise lies in executing effective Floorsets, marketing and merchandising updates; plus, you ensure the store is always “guest ready” through effective replenishment. You have a keen attention to detail, you are passionate about visual standards, and you love working with your team to #getthejobdone. Most importantly, you represent our company values and bring your REAL self to work every day.
• You have a passion for merchandising: You support driving an outstanding guest experience in partnership with the Merchandising Team Leader by ensuring your store is always representative of AEO Brand Standards.
• Floorsets are your “thing”! You drive killer Floorset execution by training and coaching the Floorset team, setting clear productivity goals, and ensuring all areas of the store are effectively executed to Floorset standards – from uppers and bustforms to tables and wardrobers.
• You’re a merchandising innovator: You ensure your store stays in tip-top shape by #owning day to day merchandising, sell-through adjustments and replenishment. You have a keen eye for merchandising opportunities and are always ready to game plan with leadership and take action!
• You’ve got a “teamwork” mentality: You support the Merchandising Team Leader in ensuring the team understands how to maintain AEO Brand Standards through merchandising, adjustments and replenishment so your store is always looking #fresh!
• You’re a people person: You ensure the merchandising team’s #1 priority is always the guest experience. You make it a priority to champion a culture of recognition and you love to celebrate wins with the team!
• Integrity is your middle name: You ensure store safety standards are maintained on the Salesfloor and in the Stockroom. You’re committed to shrink-reducing strategies and you always adhere to AEO policies and procedures.
YOU’D BE GREAT FOR THIS ROLE IF:
• You love AE and Aerie products!
• You love organization and have attention to detail; priority-setting and time management are your strong suits.
• You have flexible availability – you’re there to get product moving early in the morning, late in the evening and on the weekends.
• You have strong retail merchandising and visual skills and you have a history of retail work – #practicemakesperfect.
OUR ASSOCIATES LOVE AEO BECAUSE:
• They work with REAL people – there’s nothing like your #AEOFamily.
• They’re given opportunities for development, the chance to learn new skills, and are offered great potential for career advancement.
• They receive 40% off product at both AE & Aerie year-round (plus additional seasonal discounts with new Floorsets!)
• They participate in store contests for the chance to win FREE merchandise and other exclusive prizes.
AEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to complying with all federal, state and local equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) laws. AEO prohibits discrimination against associates and applicants for employment because of the individual’s race or color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity or expression, marital or partnership status, domestic violence or stalking victim status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristics, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This applies to all AEO activities, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, compensation, assignment, training, promotion, performance evaluation, discipline and discharge. AEO also provides reasonable accommodation of religion and disability in accordance with applicable law