AGAINST ALL ODDS (AAO) is looking for friendly, energetic, self-motivated, ambitious individuals to join our team. This is a fast-paced retail business and previous experience in a busy Customer service environment is required.
Key Holders will take the lead in daily activities to helping customers to buy our products, leading team members, and resolving conflicts. Other responsibilities will include loss prevention, training of team members, and promoting a high level of Customer Service and opening/closing procedures.
Major Areas Of Responsibility:
- Greet Customers and determine their needs
- Assist with selling merchandising
- Opening and closing the store using required procedures
- Assist with staff training, and development
- Strong leadership skills
- Sales and goal-oriented
- Organizational skills
- Proven Customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate and able to operate computerized sales terminals
- Friendly, approachable, energetic, and happy.
- Ability to learn quickly, work quickly and motivate others
- Must always have a smile
- Ability to stand and walk for lengthy periods
- Lift up to 35 lbs. unassisted
- Bending, rotating, and reaching in a retail environment
Against All Odds (AAO) offer flexible schedules that complement your busy life and a great employee discount and bonus program.
18+ years old
Apply on Indeed: Against All Odds Jobs, Employment in Middletown, NY | Indeed.com
or apply within