LIVING OUR VALUES
Inclusivity: rue21 embraces all of you. We promote individuality and celebrate our differences. All are accepted, respected and welcome.
Integrity: We own our words, our actions, and our results. We set our standard high by thinking big. It matters how we show up and how we play the game.
Collaboration: Together we are rue21. We listen and support each other and achieve our collective goals together.
Curiosity: We don’t ask why, we ask why not? We are agile and are driven by new ideas and original thinking. We are passionate and believe anything is possible.
Community: Our power is our people; our community of customers, associates and partners. We care, we connect, we listen and we deliver.
Know Your Role
Put “u” in rue and work where you love to shop! As the face of the company, put your unique sense of style and passion to work repping rue21. Your love of pop culture and fashion, combined with your creativity and energetic personality, make the perfect combo to be a rockstar Sales Associate. Have fun at work while letting your true self shine by providing customers with a top-notch shopping experience (and making them feel like they’re getting the V.I.P. treatment.)
What You’ll Do
A Day in the Life
· Create a buzzworthy journey for customers by helping them navigate through the newest capsule drops like screens, jeans, and fragrances.
· Own your zone on the salesfloor by ensuring product presentations look crisp and clean, while keeping an eye out for any tricky clothing bandits.
· Let your inner influencer shine in the fitting rooms by offering style advice and suggesting other merch to complete an insta-worthy look.
· Wrap up the customer’s experience at the register, add them to our epic members-only rue rewards, and invite them to come back for another retail fix.
· Keep the store lookin’ fresh behind-the-scenes by updating product displays, unpacking brand-new trends, bouncing between projects, and a few other back of house tricks.
· Keep it real by being ready and willing to help other members of the crew when they need a hand.
· Must be at least 16 years old to join our crew. No experience is needed, but prior customer service/retail experience is a total win.
· Get in some extra steps by walking and standing for up to 8 hours while helping our awesome customers find the perfect ‘fits for every occasion.
· Carry and lift boxes up to 40lbs filled with our trendy merchandise. Climb and balance on ladders to reach our top of the chart product. Kneel, squat, and reach above the shoulders to snag our hot pieces.
Reasons to rue
· Flexible work schedule including daytime, evening, and weekend shifts
· 40% discount in-store and online
· Express individuality and embrace diversity
· Casual dress code
· Fun, fast-paced work environment
· Performance based advancement is supported & encouraged
· Easy request-off & view schedules from home via a convenient app
· Perks at Work (discounts on electronics, movie tickets, travel, etc)